15 September 2017

"You own the day". Messages from The Source Field.


Source

This morning I went onto my blog and how many views did I see? "Total pageviews: 2222" (very strange).  Every day lately, there has been a weird number synchronicity.  What's it all about?



This second image gives confirmation of the dates (you'll have to magnify your screen) ... It's September 15, 2017 here in New Zealand (Friday). This is the control panel at the back of my blog "I Am Healed". You can see all the dates and data on there.

The numerology on these numbers seen in the date is 1+5+9+2+1+7 = 25 = 7. This is my personal number. I am 7/7/7/7/7 - Yes. 5 of them!  It is the number of the Aquarian age - altruism, brotherly-sisterly love, high ideals. This is the Age we are moving into.


Source

I'm now looking for hints to see what this #2222 might mean.

In context, the last post I published on this blog very late last night is entitled,



So maybe a great big fat "2222" is telling us:


"Oh hell yes! The Shift is definitely happening right now!"


Ok... Now i'm looking for more clues...

When I woke up this morning, as is my usual habit, I tuned into the Universe and asked what I need to know today or what I need to do today. The non-audio reply like a thought in my head today was: "You own the day."  That was interesting!

So maybe the Universe is telling me to - REALLY OWN MY DAY ... To be very focused in it... To be very creative and purposeful in it. I reflected on those words as I dragged myself from bed to the bathroom...

"How do I 'own' my day?"

The thought came back to me of people in more ancient times (without clocks) and how they might view their day...
"There is only this day. There will never be another one like it, and it will never again be repeated. Allow this day to 'develop' and have a distinct 'flavor' - a day not like any other days..."
Then I got the feeling that all days can be like this - distinct and beautiful empty canvases upon which we can create.


Source

You see... We have been on the hampster wheel for so long. We have been living like automatons... like bio-robots, for so long, and we've forgotten the beauty of actually claiming our day, and making that day in itself a thing of beauty and pleasure.

I think we think things like beauty and pleasure are derived from what we do, create, see...  But perhaps beauty and pleasure (and so on) are always there, simply because we are in the day. ie: When we are present in our day, no matter what it brings (sadness, stress, irritation as well as wonder, delight, pride, etc...), then we have truly "Owned our day" and it becomes like no other.


It also occurs to me that "day" is a homophone of "Dei" (God) - which in Latin is the genitive (possessive case) which gives attribution to a noun. Mostly, it is translated as: "of" - or "belonging to". Therefore, "day" is "Dei" - of being in and with - "of God" [Dei] or "Godfulness". I like this very much.

So when we get up in the morning and begin our "day-Dei", we are actually waking into the state aka "The State" or "The Province" (country) of  "Dei" -  of Godfulness - which basically is the infinite Consciousness who exists in the limitlessness and profundity of the quantum field. This is pretty cool!

Source

These thoughts reflect back very much into the teaching of Master Eckhart Tolle​ in The Power of Now​ when he shows us - "BE in the NOW. That is all there is."

I think these are all parts of the subtle meaning in what the Universe said to me today... "You own the day." Practice it. Be it.

Get off the treadmill of this global paradigm #DebtSlaves and remember:
You own the day. There will never be another one like it, and it will never again be repeated. It is very precious. When you are present in it, in "The Now" you fully embrace this gift: "day-Dei" (place or presence) of God - which is freely given to you. What a damn fine gift !!!

This awake moment when the light comes in through your eyes and you see form and color and have other sensory experiences through this 3-D vessel of ours (our bodies), this Country "of God" - or "Godfulness" (day-Dei) is the State you are invited to come and walk in - in a very conscious way. It's magical !!

#2222  "2222"

I hear... "You can do this 2222" in my ears, and I see ... (look at the 2s):

"Like swans on the water... gently and easily, 
you will glide into this way of BEing."

Of course, it comes with practice.

It's your turn now... Tomorrow when you wake up, do the same as me. Reach out with your mind into the Universe... "Tell me what I need to know", then listen to what comes back to you. Feel free to share what you experienced in comments along with what you think the meanings are.

Enjoy...  Your Dei !!

Love from BronnyNZ

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you message. I will reply soon.